UPSC NDA 2 2022 Recruitment Notification Tomorrow @ upsc.nic.in: Check Exam Date Here
UPSC NDA 2 2022 Recruitment notification will be available tomorrow @ upsc.nic.in. Details here.
UPSC NDA 2 2022 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification for National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam 2 2022 (NDA NA 1 Exam 2022) is all set to upload on its website (upsc.gov.in) tomorrow i.e. 18th May 2022. . Those who successfully register at upsconline.nic.in will be called to appear for UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2022, the commission will conduct NDA 1 Exam 2022 on 04 September 2022 (Sunday).
Female and male candidates of class 12th are eligible to appear in this exam. Hence, they are advised to submit their application before 14th June 2022, once the application link is activated.
After clearing the written test, the commission will conduct an interview round which will be conducted by SSB. Candidates who qualify for the interview will get admission in the Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of NDA under 150th Course and 112th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) Course.
UPSC NDA 2 Vacancy Details 2022
- army – to be released
- Navy – to be released
- air force – to be released
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – To be released
UPSC NDA 2 Salary 2022
Fixed stipend for cadet training for Army officers and equivalent ranks in Air Force and Navy – Rs 56,100/- per month (starting salary in Level 10)
lieutenant to major
- Lieutenant – Level 10 (56,100 – 1,77,500)
- Captain – Level 10B (61,300-1,93,900)
- Major – Level 11 (69,400 -2,07,200)
Lieutenant Colonel to Major General
- Lt Col – Level 12A (1,21,200-2,12,400)
- Col – Level 13 (1,30,600-2,15,900)
- Brigadier – Level 13A (1,39,600-2,17,600)
- Major General – Level 14 (1,44,200-2,18,200)
lieutenant general ag scale
- Level 15 (1, 82, 200-2,24,100)
HAG + scale
- Level 16 (2,05,400 – 2,24,400)
VCOAS/Army Commander/Lieutenant General (NFSG)
- Level 17 (2,25,000/-) (Fixed)
chief of the army
- Level 18 (2,50,000/-) (Fixed)
Military Service Salary (MSP) for officers ranging from Lieutenant to Brigadier:
15,500 fixed per month
Army Aviators (Pilots) serving in the Army Aviation Corps are entitled to Flying Allowance of Rs.25,000/- per month.
UPSC NDA 2 Eligibility Conditions 2022
- For Army Wing of National Defense Academy:- Candidates 12th passed in 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by State Board of Education or University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defense Academy – 12th with Physics and Mathematics of 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent conducted by a State Board of Education or a University. Candidates appearing in class 12th under 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination can also apply for this exam.
UPSC NDA 2 Age Limit:
- Must be an unmarried male/female and must be:
- Must be a citizen of India or
- subjects of Bhutan, or subjects of Nepal, or
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before the 1st day of January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to any of the above categories shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. However, the certificate of eligibility will not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
UPSC NDA 2 Selection Criteria 2022
The selection will be based on 2 rounds as follows:
- Written Exam – 900 Marks
- SSB Interview / Personality Test – 900 Marks
UPSC NDA 2 Exam Pattern 2022
- Subject – There will be questions from 2 subjects i.e. Mathematics and Science
- Number of Questions – There will be 120 questions in Mathematics and 150 questions from Science subject
- Marks – Total 300 marks allotted for Mathematics subject and 600 marks for Science subject.
- Time – 2 hours 30 minutes will be given to each section
upsc nda 2 admit card 2022
The admit card will be uploaded on the official website of UPSC in the 2nd or 3rd week of August 2022. Candidates can download the admit card by using their registration number and date of birth.
UPSC NDA 2 Result 2022
The commission will prepare a list containing the roll numbers of the candidates who will appear for the next round of recruitment.
UPSC NDA 2nd SSB Interview 2022
The SSB process consists of a two-stage selection process – Phase I and Phase II. Only those candidates who qualify Phase I are allowed to appear for Phase II. The details are: (a) Phase I consists of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests, Picture Perception * Description tests (PP&DT). Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of a combination of performance in OIR Test and PP&DT. (b) Phase II consists of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Test and Conference. These tests are done over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
How to apply for UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2022
Visit the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in
Register for the posts using your details
After registration, fill your application
upload your documents
submit your application
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|Rojgar.News Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: My-Sarkari-Naukri.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.